When you have a SPEED Lacrosse® account and an Accelerator Passport your are ready to host!
Have your phone handy? Take a reference photo of the ten (10) steps below to assist you with your initial event hosting.
The Accelerator hosting form collects the relevant data required for a SPEED Lacrosse® Team Member to post your official event in the SPEED Lacrosse® North American events system. A SPEED Lacrosse® Team Member will be in touch within 2 hours by email for events posted by you on business days before 12:00PM. Events posted after 12:00PM will be administered the following business day.
Should you have any questions please send a message to [email protected]
Please proceed by clicking the HOST AN EVENT button below after reading these brief ten (10) steps.
- Please process quantity one (1) event hosting form ticket. Complimentary to SPEED® Accelerators.
- Click RESERVE SELECTED TICKETS.
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Complete the ACCELERATOR HOSTING form.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- Receive your confirmation email from [email protected]
- Stop. The URL link in your confirmation email is “not” shareable. Please do not use this system issued URL link.
- Receive your custom vanity URL link, for Passport Player event registration, from a SPEED Lacrosse® Team Member.
Your event is now hosted in the North American SPEED Lacrosse® system and searchable by all Passport Holders.
- We require a 72 hours (3 day) lead time for all North American SPEED Lacrosse® system event postings.